Awards and Recognition
Hollstadt Consulting is a proud recipient of a number of community and industry awards that signify the depth of our dedication to our community, our industry and all those we serve.
WBENC Certified Woman-Owned Organization
- The Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), founded in 1997, is the largest third-party certifier of businesses owned, controlled, and operated by women in the United States.
- WBENC, a national 501(c)(3) non-profit, partners with 14 Regional Partner Organizations to provide its world class standard of certification to women-owned businesses throughout the country.
- WBENC is the nation’s leading advocate of women-owned businesses as suppliers to America’s corporations.
Business Ethics Award
- Recipient of prestigious Minnesota Business Ethics Award
- Honorable Mention recipient for the American Business Ethics Award
The Business Journal Lists
- Six time recipient of Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s Fast 50 Award
- Ranked Top 10 Management Consulting Firms, by number of consultants
- Top 10 IT Consulting Companies, by number of hours billed
- Ranked #11 of Top 25 Women-owned businesses, ranked by revenue
- 2017 Winner of the Women In Business Awards – Molly Jungbauer
- Winner of the 2016 Excellence Award
Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Corporate member award for significant contributions to and support of Project Management Institute-MN Corporate Partner Program
- Winner of the Jefferson Award for Philanthropy and Community Service
- Three time recipient of MS-150 Sylvie Award