What do we look for in a Portfolio Manager?
- Program and project management experience with additional experience in portfolio management
- Strategic planning and innovation
- Strong financial skills – demonstrated budgetary responsibility
- Working across organizational and cultural boundaries
- History of delivering results
- Ability to establish metrics to track and report on portfolio performance and identify and remedy issues
- Change and conflict management acumen
- Aptitude for adapting to ensuring consistency of portfolio and ensuring consistence in rapidly changing and variable business environments
- Serve as ambassador at all levels to sell and ensure maturity and compliance with portfolio structure
Ready to explore?
If you are ready for a challenging opportunity working with the top consultants in the industry, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have over 17 years of success building and developing IT and business consultant careers in the Twin Cities. If you are local to the St. Paul or Minneapolis area, or are planning to move here, we would love to hear from you!
Hollstadt & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.