2011 Bi-Annual Client and Consultant Survey Results
At Hollstadt & Associates, we are known for our legacy of offering exceptional management consulting, project management, IT consulting and business analysis services that help our clients change and grow.
We are deeply aware that our success depends on the satisfaction of our clients and consultants. To ensure that we are continually exceeding our clients’ and consultants’ expectations, it is paramount that we work to proactively understand what is important to each of them.
Since 1997 Hollstadt has conducted bi-annual surveys that help us gauge our progress in earning the satisfaction of our clients and consultants. This year’s surveys were conducted by Huberty Marketing Research, the results of which we are proud to share with you:
2011 Customer Satisfaction Survey Findings
- 98% of respondents would recommend Hollstadt to other businesses.
- 98% would hire Hollstadt for another project.
- Seven out of 10 customers (71%) believe that Hollstadt consultants are “Superior/Above Average” compared to consultants from other firms.
- Three out of four (76%) respondents gave Hollstadt a grade of “Excellent” or “Above Average.”
- Hollstadt’s client loyalty is double the industry average.
2011 Consultant Satisfaction Survey Findings
- 95% of consultants are satisfied with their positions with Hollstadt.
- 92% said they would recommend Hollstadt as an employer.
- More than one-third of employees indicated that Hollstadt’s reputation was the primary reason they joined the company.
- Hollstadt’s consultant loyalty is more than double the norm of any industry.
At Hollstadt, we are proud to have once again earned norm-busting scores on both our client and consultant satisfaction surveys. Our scores are the highest Huberty Marketing Research has seen in three decades, and they underscore our commitment to providing consultants with the support and resources they need to deliver exceptional performance and meet our clients’ objectives.
Contact us for more information about Hollstadt & Associates.