Hollstadt & Associates’ senior-level Quality Assurance (QA) analysts provide both hands-on testing expertise, as well as exceptional leadership experience to establish quality assurance standards and maximize key IT initiatives. Our seasoned QA analysts create test plans, develop test strategies and write test cases for manual and automated software testing. In addition, our consultants perform requirements analysis, design reviews and code walkthroughs. Our QA consulting team works closely with each client to:
- Lead implementation of the QA test policy, process, controls, and strategy for IT applications projects
- Provide testing services in such areas as user acceptance testing, application and unit level testing, writing system test cases, executing system tests, creating regression test plans and documenting defects
- Identify, recommend, and lead QA initiatives to implement changes to enhance the effectiveness of
quality assurance strategies and IT efficiencies
- Participate in planning, estimating and prioritizing processes to ensure successful execution of testing activities
- Coach, mentor, and provide guidance to test teams on QA methodology, testing best practices, and
Twin Cities Consultants Provide Expert Services
Hollstadt & Associates’ consultants have a proven track record of delivering outstanding services and measurable business results. We are dedicated to working closely with each client to define the business challenge, develop requirements for a solution and verify that the proposed solution is aligned with their corporate strategy. Using our proven methodology, best practices and years of experience, our consultants invest the time, energy and effort to get the job done right.
To learn how our QA analysts can help your organization validate IT processes, contact us today!